Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Location: Joint Base Andrews, MD
Security Clearance:An active, in-scopeTop Secret with the ability to obtain SCI Eligibility
Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements: US Citizenship is required.
Trace Systems is looking for a bright, self-motivated Business Analyst specialized in DoD Project Coordination and support to join a growing Enterprise Systems team to design, develop and support DoD Enterprise-Level integrated systems. This role demands high standards for documentation and reporting quality, and a deep passion for customer success. You will be part of a fast-paced team where open communications, empowerment, innovation, teamwork and customer success are the foundations of the team.This position includes working with core architecture / engineering / implementation / operations teams developing, supporting and enhancing cutting edge technologies for the DoD space. This role is responsible for developing, managing and integrating Enterprise IT systems projects, operational improvements. The position will support highly advanced projects and technical documents that include physical and virtual networking, compute and storage technologies, design innovation within an engineering lab.
Daily Responsibilities to Include:
- Directs all financial management and administrative activities, such as budgeting, manpower and resource planning, and financial reporting.
- Performs complex evaluations of existing procedures, processes, techniques, models, and/or systems related to management problems or contractual issues which would require a report and recommend solutions.
- Develops work breakdown structures, prepare charts, tables, graphs and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems. Provides daily supervision and direction to staff.
- Interface with Configuration Management, Systems architects, and engineers from several disciplines to develop system documentation and artifacts for Engineering, Implementation, Information Assurance, Operations and Maintenance
- Coordinate changes with the Change Manager via a forward schedule of change calendar
- Perform other duties as required
- Five years direct experiencewith DoD/Military/Agency projects
- Required skills include proficiency in use of MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Word and Excel for rapid delivery of technical documentation and presentations.
- Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements: US Citizenship is required.
- Position requiresan active, in-scopeTop Secret with the ability to obtain SCI Eligibility
PMP or CAPM
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline OR at least ten years of general experience of which eight is directly related experience
, headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroadwhenever and wherever. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.
You may apply directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply:We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here atTrace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at:www.tracesystems.com.#jointracesystems
Trace Systemsis an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
||Aerospace / Defense [ View All Aerospace / Defense Jobs ]
||Andrews Air Force Base, MD USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||03/20/2020 / Viewed 12 times
||5680 W. Cypress Street, Suite A ,Tampa , Florida 33607 - USA