Wilson Employment Networsk
Call Center Trainer - 26761
Leddy Group is excited to introduce a new organization opening in the Concord, NH area. Our client is presenting enticing opportunities to become a part of their newly renovated 8000 sq ftcall center. Become a part of their new team of professionals!
The ideal Call Center Trainer candidate willreportto the Quality Manager and is responsible for the development and presentation of the operations training materials. This includes follow up assessments and refresher training. Overall responsibilities include:
- Developing and updating of training materials cooperatively with the operations staff.
- Delivering training materials for new hire and refresher classes for operations staff and Turnpikes staff as required.
- Conducting training classes, one-on-one training sessions, monitoring, motivating, coaching, counseling, and problem solving
- This position also assists the operations and QA/QC Manager with the identification of areas of improvement and training needs as they arise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops training agendas for new hires and refresher training.
- Conducts training classes includingCSRassessments.
- Documents training efforts and results.
- Updates training materials and distributes updates to customer service floor.
- Identifies training areas and develops training curriculum updates.
- Monitors for compliance performance based on established performance measures.
- Suggests methods to improve area operations and performance.
- Provides coaching, counseling, and direction for employees that experience work-related performance issues or conceptual understanding of training materials.
- Effectively communicates via written, verbal, and electronic correspondence.
- Promotes positive work environment withCSRsand colleagues.
- Monitors and logs employee performance problems according to company policy, escalating performance issues to the Back Office-Call Center Manager, Storefront Manager, or Project Manager, as applicable, for corrective action as required.
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred or high school diploma orGEDCertificate with two to three years related experience in a customer service environment or related industry experience.
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Requires effective oral skills, written communication skills, and computer literacy.
- Understands call center and operations center key metrics and generates reports onKPIs.
- Knowledgeable in training material development and training techniques required.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and to lift small boxes up to 40 lbs.
This is a supplemental to direct position to start in December. Acriminal background and pre-employment drug screening will be conducted, rate of pay is $17 an hour.
To apply for this position, please email Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
||Management [ View All Management Jobs ]
||Concord, NH USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||01/08/2018 / Viewed 2066 times
||Wilson Employment Networsk
||116 South River Road, Building D ,Bedford , NH 03110 - USA