Job Title:Change Manger
Location:Joint Base Andrews, MD
Security Clearance:An active, in-scopeTop Secret with the ability to obtain SCI Eligibility
Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required.
Trace Systems is actively recruiting for a Change Manager to join our team in Joint Base Andrews, MD.
This role will coordinate the review and approval of planned changes to the IT infrastructure and services. The position will be considered the subject matter expert that will have daily oversight and governance of an ITIL-based enterprise ITSM process framework.
The Change Manager will focus on customer experience and operational stability coupled with exceptional attention to detail. This position reports directly to the Quality Service Manager and will be a part of the ITSM team that works in close partnership with IT Service Delivery staff to drive operational excellence and continued improvement while delivering on the day-to-day requirements for both the Change and Release management processes.
- Provide guidance and direction to all users of the Change and Release management processes
- Provide oversight to the execution of the Change Management standards defined by the Enterprise Change Policy
- Plan and manage support for change management tools and processes
- Maintain the change schedule and projected service outage
- Coordinate interfaces between change management and other processes
- Plan, schedule, manage and chair Change Advisory Board meetings
- Ensures that all changes to the baselines go through appropriate change boards, serve as a member of CCB/CRB/ERB
- Formally authorize changes at agreed points in the change lifecycle
- Participate in the change review before changes are closed
- Ensure requesters create and move change records through the approval process in compliance with the Enterprise Change Management guidelines
- Ability to design technical release templates and to draft release notes in support of release process
- Provide reasons for the change process and be an advocate for area of responsibility
- Create ITSM reporting
- Lead and coordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment plans
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure infrastructure releases are deployed successfully
- Monitor all release issues through resolution and communicate status during functional release window
- Define and implement Document Management & version control processes (check-out/check-in, merge, build, re-lease, etc.)
- Lead teams to define, optimize, standardize and follow operational processes and metrics based on best practices and ITIL framework
- Implements commercial best practices (ITIL, ISO, CMMI, Six Sigma, etc.) to maximize operational effectiveness
- Two years of experience supporting the changes process
- Five years of Networking/Systems installation/support technical experience
- Two years of experience supporting DOD NIPR, SIPR and/or Coalition (CENTRIXS, BICES) networks
- Two years of experience implementing/optimizing ITIL Change & Configuration Management processes, metrics & reporting tools
- Strong proficiency with MS SharePoint, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong proficiency developing & presenting custom project reports, visualization of concepts & processes
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of an integrated team, as well as independently
- Planned repository organization and branch scheme
- Current DoD 8570 IAT-II certification (CCNA-Security, Security+, etc.)
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Bachelors degree in a technology related discipline
- ITIL Certification in Service Transitions (ST) or Release Control and Validation (RCV)
- Training: Six Sigma, CMMI process
- Ability to develop and implement Earned Value Management (EVM) processes and tools
- Prepare CM technology and process training for users and the ability to deliver the training effectively
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Project Management or comparable Engineering, Management or Information Technology (IT) subject matter. Additional 5 years of relevant experience may be substituted for this educational requirement.
, headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroadwhenever and wherever. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.
You may apply directly via email to email@example.com
To Apply:We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here atTrace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at:www.tracesystems.com.#jointracesystems
Trace Systemsis an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
||Aerospace / Defense [ View All Aerospace / Defense Jobs ]
||Andrews Air Force Base, MD USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||11/25/2019 / Viewed 2 times
||5680 W. Cypress Street, Suite A ,Tampa , Florida 33607 - USA