CNC Milling Machinist - 29620
Seeking an experienced CNC Machinist to join our ever-expanding metal fabricating job shop.
This position will allow the successful candidate an opportunity to work on a range of large CNC Machining Centers. This person will be responsible for producing an extensive variety of items from simple job-shop projects to extensive machining for parts used by a variety of industries and businesses throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada.
Responsibilities and Duties of the CNC Milling Machinist
- Set up and operate large vertical and horizontal CNC machining centers
- Edit programs for multiple operations
- Load and set up all tooling, mounting, leveling and aligning parts to ensure dimensions are obtainable
- Value engineer jobs in process, communicating with project managers regarding methods of manufacturing and estimates of production times
- Diagnose and trouble shoot equipment
Qualifications and Skills for the CNC Milling Machinist
- Minimum of 4 years CNC machining experience
- Thorough working knowledge of blue print reading
- Working knowledge of tool calibration
- Strong math skills
- Cad/Cam software and conventional machining center experience a plus
- Ability to use material handling equipment such as cranes, hoists and fork trucks
To apply for this position, please email Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
||Manufacturing [ View All Manufacturing Jobs ]
||Hudson, NH USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||01/08/2018 / Viewed 840 times
||116 South River Road, Building D ,Bedford , NH 03110 - USA