Infinity Group Recruiting Inc.
Configuration and Data Management Support, JR
- Provide capability to use knowledge of the fundamentals of CM to establish and maintain consistency of a products performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information throughout its life-cycle.
- Analyze the impacts of the CM change process on life-cycle sustainment. Assist in the development and management of all CDRL requirements. Assist in the planning and conducting of FCAs and PCAs and confirm the adequacy of data used to support entrance/exit criteria for these audits.
- Participate in Government reviews/meetings/ working groups as applicable and in government and industry teams for the resolution of complex CM issues. Assist in developing the CCB charter and assist in the execution of the CCBs. Develop/review/update applicable program documentation for CM/DM relevant requirements.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of government policy, directives, standards, handbooks, pamphlets, etc., as well as DoD-adopted industry standards relating to CM/DM and SE processes. Knowledgeable of CM/DM input requirements for program plans and SOWs, PWSs, CDRLs, Defense Acquisition Contract Structure for RFP release and evaluation of proposals, Military Standards, TOs and Change Letters.
- Provide research, analyses, studies, documentation, and briefing development/delivery as required supporting AFLCMC activities (CDRL A006, Presentation Materials; CDRL A007, Technical Report-Study).
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of CM and the deficiency reporting process to establish and maintain consistency of a products performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information throughout its life-cycle.
- Responsible for developing and managing the deficiency reporting/material improvement project review board processes, to include drafting the deficiency reporting charter.
- Track all DRs, problem change requests, and test problem reports throughout the development of the system. Support the analysis of the impacts of the CM change process on life-cycle sustainment.
- Participate in Government review/meetings/working groups as applicable and in government and industry teams for the resolution of complex CM issues. Review/develop/update applicable program documentation for CM/DM relevant requirements.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Junior: Up to 3 years of experience and a BA/BS degree.
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please feel free to call me at 937.726.3739.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran.