Construction Project Manager - 26396
Leddy Group is currently seeking candidates to fulfill a Construction Project Manager position.This Project Management position involves overseeing the day-to-day affairs of multiple projects, simultaneously managing construction phase federal construction being completed in the New England and Mid-Atlantic Region.The PM will be stationed in southern New Hampshire and coordinate subcontractors, vendors, and personnel ensuring that projects are completed safely, on-time, within budget and according to company quality standards.
- Manage the buyout process.Knowledge of subcontractor and vendor current market pricing.Understand plans, able to take-off, quantify different work scopes, and create clear bid packages.
- Value engineer trade and vendor work scopes prior to and during buyout process.
- Analyze and compare bids, ensuring that buyout optimizes price value and schedule.
- Author subcontractor and vendor work scopes, integrating schedules, identifying trade specific safety concerns and suggesting mitigations within subcontractor and vendor contract documents.
- Create a baseline project schedule, including sequence of buyout.Manage, update and reformat schedule as job progresses.
- Contract Administration Ability to process subcontractor and vendor pay applications, evaluate, negotiate and process change orders in a timely manner.
- Analyze and maintain control budgets, perform inspection walks with bank inspectors, oversee approval of work in place, documentation of stored materials and monitor punch/warranty work.
- Conduct construction meetings, prepare and distribute meeting minutes, identify, solve and report problem issues to senior staff.
- Manage document control in a systematic and traceable manner (RFIs, submittals, plan updates, punch list and close-out).
- Comprehensive knowledge of state and federal projects, AIA, certified payroll, materials and techniques.
- Knowledge of common and general code requirements, ADA requirements, MEP systems and components, permitting processes and requirement.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Ability to manage multiple projects at different stages of construction
- Comprehensive knowledge of cost control, budgeting, cost reporting and forecasting.
- Understanding of legal subcontracts, subcontractor and vendor insurance requirements, and related construction draw forms
- Proficient with Excel, Microsoft Project, as well as estimation and take-off software
- Excellent writing skills and communications skills.
- Familiarity with OSHA and MSDS documentation
- Willingness to travel within New England and Mid-Atlantic area to project sites.
- Ability to manage the pre-construction and value engineering process
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 7 years managing construction projects
- Experience in state and federal projects
- Bachelor Degree or educationeither in construction management, construction/building science, engineering, business management or architecture and design
To apply, please call Leddy Group at 603-666-4051, email Bedford@leddygroup.com or visit our website at www.leddygroup.com.
||Management [ View All Management Jobs ]
||Nashua, NH USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||01/08/2018 / Viewed 2292 times
||116 South River Road, Building D ,Bedford , NH 03110 - USA