Infinity Group Recruiting Inc
Cost Estimator, Senior - TAFB, OK
This opportunity is a full time position with benefits working for a growing government contractor at Tinker AFB. Responsibilities include:
- Perform cost estimates for all phases of acquisition and sustainment programs from inception through disposal either independently or in concert with Customerpersonnel.
- Provide cost estimate expertise (technical advice and guidance) while performing cost estimate planning and analysis for complex programs having extensive program and financial relationships with other programs and complex funding requirements.
- Participate in cost estimating teams.Assist team members in developing program definitions needed for cost estimates.
- Use appropriate cost estimating methodologies to accomplish cost estimates, including: parametric cost models, CERs, cost estimating factors, analogies with complexity factors, and expert opinions.
- Accomplish cost risk analysis on all estimates, including use of Crystal Ball automated tool.
- Document and brief cost estimates as required and research historical cost data to support cost estimates and cost databases/models..
- Establishes and maintains effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and customers.
- Follows policies and procedures as described in corporate manuals and directives.
- Attends work each day during scheduled work hours unless on approved travel or time off.
- Works flexible hours, including occasional overtime.
- Submits monthly status reports and other information as requested
- Complies with requirements of the contracts Visitor Group Security Agreement (VGSA).
- Prepares CDRL inputs including the Task Orders Monthly Status Report.
Over 10 years of experience and a MA/MS degree. A Senior labor category typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently. A Senior labor category may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Experience with standard estimating tools and Air Force maintained databases such as AFTOC and REMIS.
- CCaR experience.
- Must obtain and maintain a government security clearance at the required level.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and other standard (Customer specified) applications.
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid drivers license and proof of insurance.
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please feel free to call me at 937.815.8474.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.