TEEMA Solutions Group
Customer Support Manager
You may apply directly via email to email@example.com
Join an Enterpsise SaaS Company with consistent year over year growth and voted one of the best companies to work for in the San Francisco area! Company isseeking a Customer Support Manager to manage a global team. Relocation assistance provided and will sponsor visas!
What You WIll Be Doing:
- Managing ongoingcustomerrelationships, problem solvingand handle daily requests
- Workwith SupportSpecialistsand Engineers to solve customer issues
- This team is responsible for testing, logging bugs with reproducible steps, parsing code, analyzing logs, debugging issues, and finding workarounds.
Nice To Haves:
- 5+ years experience managing client relationships with large enterprises in a B2B environment.
- Ability to isolate, reproduce, and eliminate software issues
- Experience with SaaS products
- Ability to explain complex ideas to clients and provide top notch customer service
- Experience delivering and supporting Java applications
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT, or equivalent work or educational experience required
- Experience working with Financial Software or B2C
- Experience managing a global team