DATA ENTRY CLERK
We are looking for a personable, motivated and detail-oriented person for our fast-paced tax office. Professional office experience a plus.
Responsibilities may include: greeting clients, answering busy phones, scheduling appointments, filing, general knowledge of MS Word (data entry) and Excel.
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting department documents and information.
* Strong Military men and woman needed for this job also.
* Verifies information by comparing information to original source; recalculating totals.
* Completes documents by entering/typing data from source materials
* Revises documents by entering/retyping edited data.
* Verifies documents by proofreading and rechecking requirements.
* Maintains historical records by filing documents.
* Secures information by completing data base backups.
* Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Maintains work flow by sorting and delivering information.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Data Entry Skills, Word Processing, Thoroughness, Supply Management, Organization, Typing, Attention to Detail, Decision Making, Informing Others, Internal Communications, Results Driven
You may apply directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
||Administrative [ View All Administrative Jobs ]
||$100,000 - $120,000
||Peoria, IL USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||11/13/2019 / Viewed 2 times