Novo Group, Inc.
Distribution Center Order Picker I (PA)
DISTRIBUTION CENTER ORDER PICKER I
Standard Process has been in business for 90 years as a visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions and is in its third generation of family ownership. The organization is devoted to improving quality of life by providing safe, effective, high quality dietary supplements through health care professionals.
Standard Process currently employs more than 350 people at its corporate headquarters in Palmyra, WI, and the manufacturing facility is 300,000 square feet and growing. The company grows crops to be used in its supplements on company-owned, certified organic farmland which is adjacent to the corporate headquarters. To quickly get product to customers, Standard Process has their own distribution centers in Lancaster, PA; Broomfield, CO; and Reno, NV. This stable and profitable company is doubling in size as they meet growing market demands.
With the company’s recent investment in a state-of-the-art Nutrition Innovation Center in North Carolina, Standard Process’s Research and Development function will drive future growth; this R&D group researches and develops new whole food nutritional products to address patient needs, planning to strategically launch new products to the market. Currently they offer more than 300 products through its three product lines: whole food supplements, veterinary formulas and herbal supplements. Current R&D innovation will spur continued and significant growth of Standard Process in tandem with other key initiatives across the entire organization.
Standard Process’s whole food philosophy and mission to change lives extends far beyond their supplements to the very people they employ. This strong foundation has created an environment where employees are seen as members of the family and are given the tools and resources to succeed, both personally and professionally. Known for its outstanding benefits and company culture, employees of Standard Process enjoy a wide array of benefits including those related to fitness, daycare, a monthly allowance toward Standard Process supplements, and many more options that help employees to live a holistic and wellness focused lifestyle if they so choose.
Under the direction of the DC Manager, the DC Order Picker I will be responsible for accurately and efficiently preparing product and literature orders for shipment while ensuring shipping deadlines are met. This position will fill customer orders in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and quality.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
• Work in a truly great work culture, with great hours
• Be part of an organization striving to make a difference in the health and wellness industry
• Work in a climate-controlled environment: air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter
• The company is poised for significant growth in the next few years: your role will be integral to supporting its goals
• Handle product that will be distributed to patients, positively impacting their health & lives
• Receive an outstanding employee benefits package
• Experience robust onboarding and training; work great daytime hours!
• Pick, lift, carry, and place product into appropriate boxes to accurately build customer orders
• Construct the required box for each order and attach all pertinent paperwork
• Pick and place product per standard operating procedure configuration while meeting expected efficiency goals
• Utilize Pick To Light Systems to ensure accuracy of customer orders
• Assemble literature kits, marketing packets, freight orders, and mail promotional materials for sales force and health care professionals
• Ensure orders and outbound shipments are complete, accurate, and free of damage
• Repack and weigh any orders that don’t meet Quality Control requirements
• Palletize cases in preparation for shipment
• Monitor product racks to ensure accurate product placement
• Conduct physical inventories and replenish stock as required
• Operate various pieces of equipment including case taper, printers, and paper machines
• Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of the warehouse
• Perform job duties in a manner that meets company Quality and Safety standards
Your success will be measured based on:
• Using your teamwork orientation to execute on accurate, efficient, quality-driven and safety-conscious order picking
• Following processes, working on tasks to the best of your ability
• Attendance, attitude, willingness to do the job
• Entry level
• Experience in a fast-paced shipping/receiving, warehouse, or manufacturing environment preferred
Desired Experience and Traits:
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
• Skills in computer software
Necessary Skills & Competencies
• Analytical/Detail Oriented
• Communication (verbal and written)
• Process Management
• Teamwork/Team Building
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Competitive hourly salary plus annual company bonus program
• Full Medical, Dental, Vision, et cetera
• 401(k) with employer match up to 5% of employee contribution
• Monthly daycare subsidy
• Profit sharing
• Pet insurance
• Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation, Sick Time), et cetera
• And many more!
Novo Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and recruitment services provider and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.
||Other [ View All Other Jobs ]
||Lancaster, PA USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||08/24/2020 / Viewed 4 times
||Novo Group, Inc.