Novo Group, Inc.
Doran & Ward Packaging Outside Sales Representative
Outside Sales Representative
Doran & Ward Packaging
Doran & Ward is a successful Midwest based Flexible Packaging and Folding Carton Manufacturer. We provide custom packaging solutions to a variety of industries including: Hospitality, Food, Retail, Automotive and General Manufacturing. Our customers rely on us for innovative solutions, design, and superior customer service. Our team is devoted to delivering exceptional service in everything we do, from planning and everyday communications to helping our customers find the right printing and packaging solutions. At Doran & Ward Packaging, the presentation of your brand is essential.
Are you a rainmaker in the world of packaging solutions? Do you enjoy selling, whether on the phone or in person, and you set high success goals? If you answered yes, we would like to talk with you about an exciting opportunity! The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for selling Doran & Ward Packaging solutions to new and existing clients with packaging needs through direct sales efforts.
What Makes This a Great Opportunity
• Highly visible role in a company that is profitable, stable, and growing
• Make a substantial and sustainable impact on the future of the company and the packaging industry
• A true consultative partner working to provide solutions that help our clients with all their packaging needs
• Opportunity to directly impact account penetration and revenue growth with solid commission potential
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Identify and develop new business opportunities
• Recommend new products based upon customer needs, market feedback and increased sales potential
• Managing new customer projects from contact, qualify, determine customer needs, proposals, contract negotiation through closing
• Develop sales plans and orchestrating sales strategies for new business
• Support inside customer care team by providing accurate customer requirements for order entry and quote generation
• Become a subject matter expert by understanding the value of all product and service offerings
Your success will be measured based on:
• Ability to ramp up quickly, learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Doran & Ward products and offerings
• Start prospecting to include pipeline development and management
• Hit target range of activity that is developed and proven to generate results
• Ability to travel 60% within the sales territory (some overnight travel will be expected; 25%)
Education and Work Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience selling into manufacturing. Some examples include;
Cut and Stack Labels
Pill Sample Packaging
• Calling on C-Suite, Marketing, Research and Development and Procurement
• Creative approach to land the meeting and get in front of decision makers
• Successfully demonstrate ability to manage a sales process from prospect to close
• Market Segment knowledge and contact list to lean upon to get into the business quickly
• Knowledge and effective use of CRM systems and computer software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D
• Short-Term Disability / Long-Term Disability
• Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation, Sick Time), etc.
• Expenses and mileage reimbursement
Preference given to candidate residing commutable distance at this time
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Novo Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and recruitment services provider and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.
For more information, please contact:
||Other [ View All Other Jobs ]
||Chicago, IL USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||06/29/2020 / Viewed 4 times
||Novo Group, Inc.