Job Title:Enterprise Architect
Job Location:Joint Base Andrews, MD
Security Clearance:Position requires an active, in-scope US Government issued Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain w/SCI eligiblity
Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required.
Trace Systems is seeking to fill an immediate opening for a Enterprise Architect. The Enterprise Architect will be a key member of a dynamic, multi-disciplined team based on-site at Joint Base Andrews. MD. This role will be responsible for programmatic input into various Department of Defense integrated enterprise systems. The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for interfacing with government leadership and must have a firm understanding of the engineering, capabilities, potential and lifecycle support of solutions. The successful candidate must understand the enterprise architectures as a whole, to include network, cyber security, performance, systems integration, virtualization, and applications, and will need a strong background of concept implementation in each area. Where applicable the job will also require development of technical solution whitepapers as well as creation / expansion / maintenance of release documents as required by system development life cycles.
- Interface with stakeholders world-wide to innovatively present and reflexively discuss alignment of core & potential Integrated Solutions across a wide variety of requirements and specialized use cases.
- Analyze requirements, design, develop and deliver documentation deliverables such as design, process, policy, techniques, tactics, and procedures in a timely manner.
- Analyze requirements, design, develop and coordinate delivery of innovative solutions using the latest technologies in a timely manner.
- Understand broad client requirements and translate them into documented engineering requirements.
- Write functional and design specification documents and drive sign-off. Interface with Configuration Management, Systems architects, and engineers from several disciplines to help drive customer deliverable and systems design, but also as the technology and clients needs change, so will the evolution of the system.
- Architect, design, develop, test, or troubleshoot enterprise features and functions. This will be needed throughout not only the first iteration of our system but throughout the lifecycle of the system.
- Participate in full life cycle development;
- Perform integration and testing of enterprise networks;
- Interact cross functionally on matters that require coordination across organization lines.
- Travel to customer sites for both manual and automated surveys in preparation of installation. This will require autonomy with the clients network and enterprise services to analyze and evaluate the components and postures of the existing networks.
- Identify risks affecting sustainability and performance of the enterprise systems, ensure these risks are tracked and managed.
- Develop and implement programs to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum standards and end-user requirements.
- Organize and lead temporary or long-term teams as needed to achieve project goals.
- Improve team efficiency through improving internal training and documentation, identifying knowledge gaps and resolving them.
- Thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment - learn and become productive quickly and meet team goals, can-do attitude, able to do what it takes to deliver.
- Additional tasks as required
- Position requires a minimum of Fifteen (15) years direct experience in the last twenty (20) years.
- Must be willing to travel a minimum of 20%
- Extensive experience with DoD/Military/Agency networks;
- Understanding and experience with design & integration of commercial products, including VMWare vCenter, Microsoft Server and applications implementation, Active Directory, networking and cross domain principles, firewalls, routing, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), enterprise cyber security tools.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of an integrated team, as well as independently.
- Possess a high-degree of analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with design and architecting system level configurations using clustered servers, virtualized servers, local area, wide area and storage area networks, tiered data storage and backup devices, software, cabling, security.
- Experience with DOD Cyber Security policy, RMF accreditation cycle, Cross Domain Solutions, and CSfC capability packages.
Position requires an active, in-scope US Government issued Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain w/SCI eligiblity
Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required
- MCSE, CCNP, VCP, CCIE or similar advanced technical certifications
- Experience with DODAF
- Familiar with Network Monitoring tools (i.e. System Center 2012, SolarWinds, etc.)
- Experience with Change Management (CM), Quality Assurance (QA), Risk Management, and Project Control
- Extensive Familiarity/Understanding ofCENTRIXS and BICES environments
- Position requires an advanced degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Network Engineering, Math) OR at least 18 years of general experience of which 15 years is directly related experience in lieu of a degree.
Trace Systems, headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroadwhenever and wherever. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.
To Apply:We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here atTrace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at:www.tracesystems.com.#jointracesystems
Trace Systemsis an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
||Aerospace / Defense [ View All Aerospace / Defense Jobs ]
||Andrews Air Force Base, MD USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||03/20/2020 / Viewed 5 times