Infinity Group Recruiting Inc.
Financial Manager, SME
Provide Financial Management Support to the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) Program Executive Officer for Fighters & Bombers Directorate (AFLCMC/WW), F-15 Division
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide financial management/comptroller support for the F-15 Division. The major areas of support are cost research, cost estimating, earned value management implementation and analysis, schedule networking, program control integration and analysis, and financial analysis on a wide variety of programs.
- Plan, organize, complete, and present cost estimates for all phases of F-15 Divisions acquisition programs/projects from inception through disposal, either independently or in concert with Government personnel. Provide expertise in cost estimating (technical advice and guidance) to include planning and analysis for complex programs with extensive program and financial relationships with other programs and complex funding requirements.
- Support the development of cost estimates for all phases of F-15 Division aircraft acquisition programs from inception through disposal either independently or in concert with Government personnel. Program cost estimates may be in support of annual or biennial estimates, Most Probable Life Cycle Cost estimates for source selection evaluation, quick-turnaround what-if estimates, Cost as an Independent Variable (CAIV), Should/Will Cost Reviews, Reduction in Total Ownership Costs (RTOC), or other economic analyses. Process phases include: task definition and planning; data research, collection and analysis; and review, presentation and documentation. Estimates shall be done using the most appropriate technique available for each cost element of the estimate. The general classifications are: analogy, grassroots, andparametric.
Program Integration and Analysis:
- Provide inputs to program documentation, including inputs for the identification and development of program requirements and/or cost, schedule, technical, and program risks. These efforts shall include: program management plans; program baselines; WBSs; program risk assessments; standard program reviews and/or reports including Selected Acquisition Reports, MARs, and DAES.
Earned Value Management Implementation and Analysis:
- Support program offices and Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) Cost Assessment and Program Evaluation in the following analyses: performance analysis, Integrated Program Management Report, Cost/Schedule Status Reports, Contract Funds Status Reports and Contractor Cost Data Reports. Train integrated baseline and surveillance review teams and IPTs (multi-functional) on Earned Value Management and analysis techniques.
- Conduct research and provide inputs to program financial management including: budget formulation and management for all phases of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution process; budget and financial analysis; obligation and expenditure forecasting; funds management, funds status, and funds control techniques and/or systems; and accounting and finance systems and/or procedures. Financial analysis with narrative justification may be required for quick turnaround budget exercises. Funds management includes but is not limited to: research and development, procurement, stock funds, Defense Working Capital Fund, operations and support funding, unliquidated obligations, baselining, audit, and close-out.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Senior: 10 years of experience and a MA/MS degree.
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com. If you have questions, please feel free to call me at 937.726.3739.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran.