Front Desk Receptionist
Our company is looking for a professional Front Desk Receptionist to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk. You will perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard, and maintaining the office budget.
* Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
* Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
* Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
* Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
*Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
* Monitor, organize and forward emails.
* Track and order office equipment and supplies.
* Maintain records and files.
*Oversee the office budget.
* High school diploma or relevant qualification.
* A minimum of 2 years proven experience in a similar role.
* Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
* Superb written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
* Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
You may apply directly via email to email@example.com
||Administrative [ View All Administrative Jobs ]
||$20,000 - $30,000
||Los Angeles, CA USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||05/22/2019 / Viewed 78 times