Fullstack Developer JAVA
Fullstack Developer JAVA
Job ID: SP3436524219
Our client is currently undertaking a digital transformation project and is in need of JAVA Developers to join their Technology team on a full time basis. Our client is a great company to work for with professional, social and family oriented environment with opportunity for advancement. You will be working in a great environment with great work life balance and benefits. This position requires a motivated individual who would like to impact the clients business. If you are interested in this great opportunity, please read on and reach out to us.
Things you need to have:
- Minimum of 4 years code integration in an application development environment
- Experience with technologies such as:
- ReactJS or AngularJS, HTML5, CSS
- JAVA Microservices, Restful API
- Demonstrated ability in the development and analysis of technical specifications
- Ability to lead discussions and build consensus
- Exceptional analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Self-starter and a strong team player
- In-depth knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive when dealing with issues and challenges
It would be nice if you also have:
- Experience with Agile approach to software development
- Experience with ECS/Docker, serverless computing
- RDS MySQL/PostgreSQL/Aurora
- Bitbucket, Bamboo
- Mobile first web design, Responsive web design
- DevOps experience
- AWS or equivalent cloud-based technologies
What you will be doing:
- Work with agile development teams to develop enterprise solutions
- Work with Product Owners, developers and QA on a daily basis to execute the project plan
- Design, development and documentation of a complex and comprehensive product suite.
- Provide technical direction, participates in hiring and coaching developers.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our applications and provides ideas to improve them.
- Participate in the creation and review of architectural designs.
- Develop and conducts unit, integration, performance and regression testing.
- Participate in all Scrum activities such as Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint demos, Retrospectives, etc.
- Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and interview in the Metro Vancouver area in person.
- Candidates will be required to complete a criminal and credit background check
For information about TEEMA Solutions and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website atwww.teemagroup.com
||Information Technology [ View All Information Technology Jobs ]
||Burnaby, BC Canada
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||03/29/2018 / Viewed 653 times