Wandlyn Inn Amherst
Hotel Database Administrator
Wandlyn Inn Amherst in 1539 Southampton Rd, Amherst, NS B4H 3Y4 is looking for a Full-Time and Permanent Hotel Database Administrator
Work Location: 1539 Southampton Rd. Amherst, NS B4H 3Y4
Qualification and Education Requirement
- Designs, develops, documents and maintains multiple databases such as online booking system.
- Provides technical support for the database environment and supports internal teams in the use of databases.
- Develops applications for data migration and maintenance.
- Proactively monitors database system operations and activity
- Troubleshoots and resolves system performance issues in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Implements of security standards and best practices
- Performs back-ups and restores and assists with disaster recovery planning and implementation.
- Supports miscellaneous applications with client/server middleware.
- Keeps up on industry trends and current technological standards, tools and operational considerations.
- Makes suggestions for process, implementation, and performance improvements.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years Computer programming experience is required.
- Language: English is required
- Education: Completion of a college program in computer science or equivalent with strong record of upgraded training in the field
- Other: Highly responsive in pressure circumstances related to systems administration
- Wage: $29.50 per hour (Over-time pay will be $30.00 per hour after 48 hours per week)
- Hours: 30 hours per week
- Benefit: 2 weeksof paid vacation yearly
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org