Information Assurance Manager
Job Title:IT Operations Manager
Job Location: Joint Base Andrews, MD
Security Clearance:An active, in-scope US Government issued Secret/SSBI clearance
Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required.
Trace Systems is seeking an innovative and highly driven individual to join our growing MPE-S Program as anIT Operations Manager. The candidate will serve as a key individual on our dynamic, multi-disciplined team, which assists Combatant Commands and Military Organizations in effectively and efficiently operating across the strategic, operational, and tactical spectrum through development and delivery of innovative technical solutions. The candidate will utilize their expertise tolead the development, implementation, sustainment, and continuous improvement of IT Service Management processes for multiple global networks, as well as establish, measure, and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to services, operations, and delivery.
TheIT Operations Managerprovides day-to-day management to meet all technical, schedule, and cost requirements, including the SLAs for service delivery, and for the engineering functions within the Operations and Maintenance for multiple global IT environments. This selected candidate will maintain oversight of resource tracking and allocations, technical briefings, capacity analysis and planning, project and task level run rates, task level percentage completions. Tracks, monitors and reports on performance SLAs and status reporting externally to customer and internally to senior management team. In partnership with Government customers, provide operational planning and analysis on an enterprise wide basis to ensure that plans, strategy and implementation are consistent across the organization. Define and lead programs and initiatives focused on improving operational effectiveness and maximize contract utilization. Lead high profile Operations functions, which require cross-organizational collaboration and consistency. Manage high-level individual contributors. Work with others to consider innovative alternatives and contribute to business strategy. Set and directs action plans. Apply functional, technical and team development concepts and drive for results.
The successful candidate will havestrong analytical and communication skills and be able to work effectively within all areas of the organization under minimal supervision. The candidatewill ideally have notable experience with ISO 20K and ITIL best practices and be able to incorporate these into their daily responsibilities. The position will include developing, maintaining and updating ITIL infrastructure documentation, implementing ITIL best practices and training, and facilitating process integration among Contractor and Government personnel.
- Build, develop and train enterprise systems support teams aligned to ITIL best practices.
- Drive organizational transformation efforts and implement ITIL across service lifecycles in the DoD enterprise environment
- Strategize and develop IT Service Management and IT Service Quality Management, optimizing the teams service delivery capability.
- Establish core ITSM metrics, repeatable systems for metrics gathering, and continual improvement of functional enterprise operations reports.
- Develop roadmaps with both short- and long-term service and process goals and maturity levels to be achieved over the specified time period.
- Lead continual improvements to IT Service Transition, Service Operations and Service Management practices (e.g., Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Release and Deployment Management, Configuration Management, Capacity Management) to ensure their effective delivery meets IT management and user mission needs.
- Own and lead IT process development and implementation. Develop and coordinate training events to align internal and external teams to standardized processes and the roadmap of ITSM objectives.
- Provide guidance and implement processes and artifacts for Service Strategy, Service Design, and Continual Service Improvement processes, among others.
- Develop, establish, optimize and ensure adherence to IT Service Management and Delivery processes in accordance with industry best practices, including Configuration Management (CM), Risk Management, and Incident/Problem Management.
- Develop and implement initiatives to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum standards and end-user requirements. Develop and consistently update dashboards and reports with key metrics aligned to ITSM best practices.
- Plan and manage support for change management tools and processes (Tracking through the lifecycle of the change management process; Request for Change evaluation & planning, change approvals, change implementation & review)
- Maintain the change schedule and projected service outage
- Authorize changes at agreed points in the change lifecycle
- Facilitate change reviews throughout each decision point in the service delivery process
- Administer problem management process including monitoring and reporting on problem resolution. Ensures adequate product testing prior to implementation.
- Coordinate with systems support teams to ensure timely releases and quality documentation for standardized operational use/
- Develop & maintain network & system configuration baselines and coordinate system audits to ensure compliance with approved configuration baselines.
- Develop and maintain Configuration Management capabilities for documenting hardware and software current state and recommended changes.
- Develop and ensure hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures are followed.
- Provide a high level of assistance to project members and leaders to ensure projects/programs are delivered to plan.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Eight years direct experience, in the last ten yearsdeveloping and implementing IT Service Management processes, metrics & reporting tools within an Enterprise environment, including change, configuration, release, asset, availability, incident, and problem management processes based on ITIL best practices.
- At least two years developing, writing, and continuous process improvement of processes and SOPs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and strong proficiency in using MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word for efficient delivery of management and reporting products.
- Ability to organize, set priorities, and enforce timelines in a highly dynamic, matrixed environment.
- Ability to work independently to ensure quality products and process compliance with minimal direction.
- Track costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and operational SLAs are met
- Experience with establishing and maintaining baselines and change control and conducing configuration audits, status accounting, and reviews.
- Experience in generating or assisting with the development of CM plans, processes, and procedures.
- An active, in-scope US Government issued Secret/SSBI clearance.
- Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required.
- At least one ITIL certification.
- Change & Configuration management experience and proficiency with tools such as Remedy.
- Demonstrated Experience with the forecasting, planning, and resourcing IT continuous improvement projects, with responsibility to deliver within cost, schedule and performance.
- Advanced ITIL Certifications (Intermediate, Expert)
- Six Sigma, CMMI, or ISO 20000 certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Network Engineering, Math) ORat least 15 years of general experience of which 12 years is directly related experience, a degree is not required.
, headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroadwhenever and wherever. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.
To Apply:We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here atTrace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at:www.tracesystems.com.#jointracesystems
Trace Systemsis an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
||Aerospace / Defense [ View All Aerospace / Defense Jobs ]
||Joint Base Andrews, MD USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||03/20/2020 / Viewed 2 times