Intelligence Analyst/J2 Watch
Trace Systems,headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded in 1999 to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroadwhenever and wherever. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.
Job Title: Intelligence Analyst/J2 Watch
Job Location:Fort Meade, Maryland
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI (elegilbe CIP)
- The Contractor shall man a 24 x 7, 365 day-a-year Intelligence Watch Officer position in support of J2/Joint Intelligence Operations Center (JIOC) as required.
- As the J2 representative to the JFHQ DODIN Operations Center (JDOC), the Contractor shall assist the JDOC Battle Captain to understand, manage, and mitigate incidents on the DoDIN.
- The Contractor shall maintain communications with all the J2 divisions and leadership and support current operations by providing intelligence updates as required.
- The Contractor shall assist in the development, management and dissemination of daily all source intelligence reports, bulletins, brief books, alerts, and briefings.
- The Contractor shall update, maintain and post intelligence products on, J2 information dissemination websites classified and unclassified networks as directed.
- The Contractor shall supply administrative assistance to the J2 directorate as required.
- The Contractor shall continue to execute tasking with J2 guidance, such as monitoring intrusion sets, providing contextual analysis of findings, and conducting data transfer authority duties.
- The contractor may be required to provide this support at exercise locations for training or real-world events.
- Perform other duties as required
- Technical understanding in the following areas: network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration, basic understanding of malware (malware communication, installation, malware types), intermediate knowledge of computer network defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch, open source information collection
- Strong analytical and research skills with an extensive understanding of classified research tools and websites
- Ability to write detailed and comprehensive cyber intelligence analytical products in a team environment
- Self-starter with the ability to engage with cyber intelligence analyst counterparts across the US Intelligence and cyber communities
- Demonstrated English writing and presentation ability.
- Ability to present analysis to large groups on a weekly basis.
- Must be a US Citizen
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology or Information Security, Computer Science, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Security, or another related field of study or equivalent 3+ years performing cyber threat intelligence analysis
- DoD TS/SCI, Eligible for C/I Polygraph
To Apply:We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here atTrace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at:www.tracesystems.com.#jointracesystems
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please email@example.com
Trace Systemsis an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
||Information Technology [ View All Information Technology Jobs ]
||Fort Meade, MD USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||08/21/2018 / Viewed 497 times