IT Project Manager
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Job Location: Joint Base Andrews, MD
Security Clearance:An active, in-scopeTop Secret with the ability to obtain SCI Eligibility
Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements: US Citizenship is required.
Trace Systems is actively recruiting for a cleared IT Project Manager to join our team based in Joint Base Andrews, MD.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Deliver & consistently report cost, schedule and performance targets of multiple projects with matrixed resources and agile priorities
- Leverage strong proficiency with Microsoft Project and the MS Office suite to develop and maintain functional project schedules and reports, including custom resource utilization and cost/schedule/performance metrics reports
- Perform Risk Management
- Coordinate requisite contract actions, modifications, quotes
- Lead teams to define, optimize, standardize and follow operational processes and metrics based on best practices and ITIL framework
- Develop & ensure efficient application of change, configuration & release management processes
- Ensure that all changes to the baselines go through appropriate change boards, serve as a member of Change Control & Engineering Review Boards
- Define and implement Document Management & version control processes (check-out/check-in, merge, build, re-lease, etc.)
- Responsible for reviewing processes, and resources to make recommendations for improvements to increase productivity and reduce costs
- Evaluate the portfolio of systems & solutions, assess functional requirements, develop and propose innovative solutions (processes, tools, alternatives, etc.)
- Conducts inventory/procurement management, technical refresh, software update tracking, version control implementation and standardization across the supported environments
- Ability to design technical release templates and to draft release notes in support of release process
- Ability to write and update technical documents, procedures, TTP, SOPs, etc.
- Ability to develop and implement Earned Value Management (EVM) processes and tools
- Serves as the project manager for a large, complex task order (or a group of task orders)
- Assists the Program Manager in working with the Government Contracting Officer (KO) and Government management personnel.
- Responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s) and insuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in accordance with the task order specifications.
- Experience managing systems, network engineering, IT systems implementations or IT functions in a federal government or multinational environment.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Twelve years direct experience in the last fifteen years supportingIT projects and initiatives as a project planner, manager, or comparable position.
- Must have demonstrated experience with the forecasting, planning, and resourcing technical projects with responsibility to deliver within cost, schedule and performance.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- A minimum of one years experience supporting DOD NIPR, SIPR and/or Coalition (CENTRIXS, BICES) networks
- Experience implementing/optimizing ITIL Change & Configuration Management processes, metrics & reporting tools within an Enterprise environment
- Strong proficiency developing & presenting custom project reports, dashboards, metrics, visualization of concepts & processes using MS Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong proficiency in developing, improving and establishing business processes and supporting tools
- Proficient in use of SharePoint and fundamental Knowledge Management practices
- An acitive, in-scopeTop Secret with the ability to obtain SCI Eligibility
- Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements: US Citizenship is required
- ITIL-Foundations Certification
- Advance ITIL Certifications
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Math, Engineering).
, headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroadwhenever and wherever. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.
You may apply directly via email to email@example.com
To Apply:We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here atTrace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at:www.tracesystems.com.#jointracesystems
Trace Systemsis an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
||Aerospace / Defense [ View All Aerospace / Defense Jobs ]
||Andrews Air Force Base, MD USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||03/20/2020 / Viewed 12 times
||5680 W. Cypress Street, Suite A ,Tampa , Florida 33607 - USA