DIRECT HIRE - Immediate need for 1st shift (5 am - 2 pm)
Responsibilities, but not limited to
- Ensuring the on-time delivery for all orders.
- Supervise the Machining and Welding group including assigning work tasks, monitoring work progress, staff attendance, hiring, performance management, training, and coaching.
- Assist with technical problems encountered as needed and interface with all levels of the company to ensure production objectives are met
- Read blueprints and use various types of quality gauges to measure and verify product quality.
- Develop and maintain standard work for machining and welding functions
You may apply directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
||Automotive [ View All Automotive Jobs ]
||Houston, TX USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||01/29/2020 / Viewed 2 times