Premium Hotel Services Inc
- Maintenance managers
- Direct the maintenance and repair of an establishment's machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
- Develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs
- Co-ordinate cleaning, snow removal and landscaping operations
- Administer contracts for the provision of supplies and services
- Plan and manage a facility's maintenance budget
- Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff.
- Maintenance managers require completion of a college or university program in electrical or mechanical engineering or in another discipline related to building maintenance or An equivalent combination of technical training and experience in building maintenance.
- Several years of supervisory experience in facility operations or maintenance are usually required.
Position: Full time permanent
Number of openings: 2
Years of experience required: 2
Vacation time: 2 weeks / year
How to apply