Title: Marketing Advisor
Our client has an immediate need to hire a Marketing Advisor. This is a 12 month contract position on the clients payroll as a temporary employee with benefits. Location is downtown Toronto.
The Marketing Advisor is accountable for developing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies and tactics for a unique conservation reduction program. This role is specific to residential and all media channels including Digital Social Media Design and Program Marketing with a focus on Customer Service. Looking for Brand / Marketing campaigns, management of Creative Vendors / Agencies, relationship building (communications background with change management expertise). Energy/ public sector and environment background preferred. Traditionalist in all forms of marketing print, newsletter, direct mailings, etc.
Things You Need to Have:
- 5-10+ years experience, in position leading marketing communication efforts and branding with demonstrated ability to develop and execute marketing plans successfully
- Bachelors degree in English, Communication, Business or related disciplines;
- Proven contract and vendor management for the delivery of multi-media marketing communication materials support on time and on budget
- Cross-functional coordination and experience / comfort in dealing with personnel at all levels in the organization
- Experience working in public sector environment, energy sector an asset
- Community-based social marketing and/or public sector marketing experience a distinct asset
- Proven ability to develop and manage budgets
- Strong project management and program management experience
- Superior communication skills written, oral and presentation skills
- Strong listening and responding skills; strong diplomatic skills, able to function at all levels of the organization
- Strong listening skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with internal and external partners.
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Demonstrated organizationaland facilitation skills;
- Evidence of communication, negotiation and presentation skills to present complex results in an understandable fashion, and to prepare effective reports and presentations;
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment where different opinions and perspectives must be managed, negotiated, and resolved diplomatically;
- Proven track record of developing trust, mutual respect and co-operative working relationships;
Things You Will be Doing:
- Demonstrates strong analytical and reasoning skills to understand business processes and risks, plan work programs, execute work programs, make observations and recommendations for improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Deadline oriented individual.
- Proven excellent customer service skills
- Influence the culture of conservation internally and externally
- Supports the marketing budgeting exercise and the regular financial updates
- Accountable for business line fees and charges across all programs
- Monitor financial performance and identify cost saving opportunities.
- Responsible for cost-effective implementation of program marketing
- Manage the vendors and suppliers in the development of marketing campaigns, including budget and project management.
- Leverage experience with Retail, Consumer, and social behaviour changeexperience to develop and communicate value propositions for participating in residential programs
- Develop and implement marketing communications plans to support programs launches and ongoing marketing management
- Maintain and ensure compliance to the Marketing Brand Standards, while developing and evolvingconsistent and integrated marketing value propositions for the key audiences, sectors and sub-sectors
- Identify requirements and contribute to the maintenance and ongoing optimization of the website with content, graphics and functionality as required
- Collaborate closely with relevant Business Units to identify and refine key customer segments/channels and relevant messaging / positioning, evaluate market results and reactions to communication/advertising programs by communication channel, to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing communication strategies and plans within designated budgets.
- Manage projects and processes to improve customer and channel acceptance of province-wide programs
- Manage targeted outreach to customer segments and collaborates with other divisions in developing and reporting results and marketing analytics
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.comYou may apply directly via email to email@example.com
- Ensures program marketing communication collateral, messages, and medium are consistent with Marketing Brand Standards and other related requirements.
||Marketing / Media / Pub [ View All Marketing / Media / Pub Jobs ]
||Toronto, ON Canada
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||03/21/2018 / Viewed 659 times