Novo Group, Inc.
MARKETING & CALL CENTER MANAGER
East Troy, WI
At Uriel we continuously strive to provide an amazing work environment for our employees, because we believe a happy and productive workforce is the soul of a strong healing business. Work with people who enjoy alternative medicine, have fun, and work hard to provide great natural products made right here using plants from our own gardens!
We are an Alternative Medicine Pharma company 35 minutes from Milwaukee, WI. We grew by more than 50% each of last 2 years. We operate in a profitable niche market with promising prospects and no direct competition that needs a dedicated leader responsible for our marketing initiatives and in-bound call center even more successful. Our customers are a mix of physicians and patients. This is a unique opportunity with a good lifestyle and interesting people. You have to see it to believe it, then you may want to join us!
Uriel Pharmacy is looking for candidates with a combination of marketing and call center skills to be our Marketing and Call Center Manager. This person will lead our marketing initiatives and our call center representatives to improve performance and customer service quality.
The Marketing and Call Center Manager will be responsible for tracking and analyzing the performance of marketing campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels. You should have hands-on experience with web and ecommerce sites as well as experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective marketing projects.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
• Embrace the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), Traction concepts, align with Core Values (see below)
• Encouraged to demonstrate entrepreneurial problem-solving skills, bring unique, effective approaches to new situations
• Partner with management to find solutions – don’t be a bureaucrat, be a leader.
• Establish call center objectives, provide representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of products, analyze call center data, and focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better support customers
• Enhance call center practices and staff performance
• Possess an understanding of the business, the products, and the issues call center representatives are facing
• Coach call center team on best practices, guide through difficult calls, diffuse angry customers, or handling escalated issues
• Lead collaborative team meetings, upgrade process and practices to support quality client service and set employee expectations
• Assist other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals
• Ensure staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed
• Prepare reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure proper allocation of resources and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction
• Develop strategies and tactics to promote our company and drive qualified traffic to call center and web site
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels such as; content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting and performance analysis
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and newsletters that attracts and converts our target groups
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
• Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals
• Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
• No travel requirements
Your success will be measured based on:
• Personal growth while working in a Traction company and helping to create a great work environment
• The Marketing and Call Center Manager will be expected to grow with the company and play an ever-increasing role
• 5+ years of experience in marketing and call center management
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
• Decisiveness, observant and detail-oriented
• Proven ability to develop staff to higher professional levels in a growing business environment
• Establish and maintain good professional communication with employees and management
• Willingness and attitude required to learn
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences
• Proven experience in creatively devising and leading cross channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
• A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and communication
• Knowledgeable with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
• Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products and policies
• Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees
1. See the Big Picture
4. Problem Solving Initiative
5. Quality Awareness
• Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing or related field
• Competitive salary with bonus potential and benefits
• Relocation assistance will be considered for the right candidate.
• Preference given to candidate residing commutable distance of 50 miles of zip code 53120
Novo Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and recruitment services provider and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.
EEO Job Category: (1.1) Executive/Sr. Level Officials & Managers
For Further Information Contact:
||Other [ View All Other Jobs ]
|| WI USA
|Posting Company Type
||03/31/2020 / Viewed 0 times
||Novo Group, Inc.