Multifamily Project Manager
Are you looking for an absolutely exceptional opportunity to work as a Multi-Family Project Manager for truly amazing general contractor that has been building their incredible reputation in the industry for the last 20 years?
Our client is experiencing dramatic growth nationwide and in 2018, they are poised to grow from a $1.5 billion dollar firm to over $2.0 billion! This incredible team has constructed more almost 4,000 projects in nearly 50 states and they have developed a wealth of knowledge and industry specific expertise to provide innovative design, creative solutions and uncompromising quality.
This company also prides itself on providing unparalleled work experiences for their employees and because of their incredible compensation packages which include above average salaries, benefits and bonus structures coupled with their stability, consistent work flow and brand excellence, this truly is a spectacular opportunity!
They are currently looking for a highly motivated construction Project Manager with 5-10 years of design/build multifamily or senior living experience. The project manager has the overall responsibility for project performance and customer satisfaction, taking it from concept to completion. Each Project Manager has full profit and performance responsibility for his/her projects.
- Responsible for managerial and administrative aspects of a project. This includes being proficient in estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety, and proposal preparation.
- Work with the owner early in the process in order to facilitate the design process with the chosen design professionals.
- Ensure that an accurate and complete estimate for the project is prepared. Project Managers work closely with owners and the design team to develop preliminary concept drawings.
- Participate in the proposal meeting with the owner to review the scope of work, discuss ways to reduce costs, and provide value engineering ideas.
- Oversee the buyout process and to selection of subcontractors.
- Conduct bi-weekly job site meetings on site.
- Coordinate with the Superintendent to ensure safety, quality control and schedule.
- Conduct progress meetings with Owners and the construction team.
- Remain cost conscious and aware of every aspect of the project at all times.
- Ability to communicate effectively with everyone involved in the project.
We Offer a Competitive Benefit Package that Includes:
- BS in Engineering or related field; with minimum of 3.2 GPA.
- 5-10 years of design/build experience.
- Multifamily, senior living, or low income housing experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively make sound decisions under tight deadlines.
- Ability to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Exhibit commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes. Make necessary changes, use customer input to make improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external customer expectations.
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
- Computer skills: proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Project.
You may apply directly via email to email@example.com
- Generous bonus program based on performance
- Funded Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Reimbursement for Associates
- 1 Month Paid Sabbatical after every 5 years of employment
- Scholarship reimbursement for associates children
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage
||Trades / Labor / Const [ View All Trades / Labor / Const Jobs ]
||$120,000 - $140,000
||Saint Louis, MO USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||03/21/2018 / Viewed 703 times