Outside Sales Representative
Royal Debit is provider of innovative solutions for mobile, online and in-store payments, processing more than three million transactions per year. Serving business of every size and industry, Royal debit offers hardware, software and solutions to help transform the way businesses grow and operate, in payments and beyond.
What You'll Be Doing
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will conduct sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers. The incumbent will be responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of products. Your excellent social skills will allow you to foster strong relationships which will help contribute attribute to much your success. You build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales.
What Royal Debit Offers you
- Commission paid on each approved sale + performance bonus for meeting and exceeding targets.
- We will provide you with some leads to assist your pipeline where needed. You will also receive training and support from our experienced management team and customer support staff.
- Vacation/paid time off and personal days
- Health benefits (medical, dental and vision)
Who you are
- Meet prospects and customers every day (B2B)
- Target and meet face-to-face meetings with new and business
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Sell our companys products and services to customers and grow the book of business
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Willing to work independently (you will be on the field 95% of your time)
- Always team focused
- 1 year sales experience is preferred, but not required
- G Class drivers license anda vehicle is required
Job Type: Full-time or Part Time
At Royal Debit, our people are our strength. Youll become part of a diverseteam that acknowledges everyones unique talents, and empowers teams to do whats right for the client first, and to do it well. It all starts with Hard Work!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all interested applicants.
You may apply directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
||Sales [ View All Sales Jobs ]
||Richmond Hill, ON Canada
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||11/13/2019 / Viewed 2 times