Program Manager (Enterprise IT)
Job Title:Program Manager (Enterprise IT)
Job Location: Remote, DC Metro Area (Northern Virginia/ Ft. Meade, MD)
Certifications:PMP certification or DAWIA Level II in Program Management
- The role of Program Manager will have oversight for innovative, rapidly expanding Government IT programs, serving the authorized point of contact with the KO, CORs and Government Technical leads to ensure excellent performance
- Responsible for successful management of all contract activities, interfacing with Government personnel, Contract managers, and subcontracting team members.
- Develops overall program strategy, tactics and goals. Formulates and reviews DoD customer strategic plans, subcontracting strategies, and deliverable items.
- Determines contract costs and ensures conformity with contract terms and conditions.
- Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization.
- Establishes and maintains relations with senior-level customer and corporate leadership.
- Possess and apply excellent oral and written communications skills with a demonstrated capability for dealing with all levels of Government personnel and Contractor managers.
- Meets with Government and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items.
- Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs.
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates planning and production of all Contractor and subcontractor personnel, and is ultimately responsible for the delivery of enterprise IT services, projects and operational sustainment
- Interacts with Contractor personnel to provide guidance, leadership and direction.
- Pro-actively identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, and develops alternative solutions.
- Supervise contractor program staff regarding operations.
- Implements and provides guidance related to processes and policies and oversees Contractor and subcontractor work.
- Manages contractor and subcontractor staff at multiple locations, including the number of staff, final hiring and firing decisions, and staff development and mentoring
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks.
- Ensures that all contract deliverables are delivered on time.
- Responsible for planning, supervision, and execution of all aspects of contract performance, executive level direction, scheduling, and technical performance while requiring require strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Applies strategic thinking and the ability to synchronize priorities across the global enterprise while improving mission operations and customer satisfaction.
- Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product and works with third-party vendors.
- Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts. Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides highly innovative solutions.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Experience and strong familiarity with ISO 20000 process implementation and application within Enterprise IT support organizations
- Experience with application of IEEE standards for systems engineering
- 15 years experience in the last 20 years managing systems or IT functions in a Federal government, multinational or joint service environment, with 5 years experience as a PM or senior technical project manager on an IT system implementation.
- 10 years experience in an IT technical discipline - (IA/cybersecurity, systems design and architecting; network engineering, IT systems engineering)
- PMP certification or DAWIA Level II in Program Management
- Demonstrated experience with application of ISO standards and Dev/Sec/Ops for software development
- Demonstrated experience with implementation of Knowledge Management systems
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Business, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Finance).
To Apply:We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here atTrace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at:www.tracesystems.com.#jointracesystems
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please firstname.lastname@example.org
Trace Systemsis an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
||Management [ View All Management Jobs ]
||Vienna, VA USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||10/05/2018 / Viewed 427 times