Infinity Group Recruiting Inc
Program Manager, SR
Provide program management support to the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) Program Executive Officer for Fighters & Bombers Directorate (AFLCMC/WW), F-15 Division.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide capability planning (technology solution sets, strategy, cost savings, sustainment, etc.) in support of the USAF F-15 Division, AFLCMC/WWBX Fighter and Bombers Capabilities Planning Branch and the AFLCMC/WW portfolio of programs.
- Apply knowledge and experience in acquisition program management philosophy, policies, and procedures to DoD, AF and sister service systems, subsystems, and equipment procurement activities, including Prime Mission Equipment and Support Equipment, post-award project/program management tasks, and acquisition programs throughout their life cycles. Manage and organize resources and personnel needed to efficiently and effectively meet the objectives of each task, as well as explore new approaches as applicable within the performance of these tasks. Assign personnel to provide program management support services as described below in execution of the F-15 Division Acquisition Management Support requirements. The program management support personnel shall reside in the assigned F-15 Division program offices.
- Assist in producing or reviewing products for program office use that include business case analyses, trade-off studies, estimates for program office acquisition and logistics requirements, written requirements documents for planned acquisitions, and acquisition strategies and plans.
- Support the program office during Materiel Solution Analysis, Technology Maturation & Risk Reduction, Engineering & Manufacturing Development, Production and Deployment, and Operations and Support phases, to include all associated milestone activities.
- Electronic Warfare (EW) Support:
- Accomplish all the previous tasks, specifically in support of an ACAT ID F-15 EW program, known as Eagle Passive/Active Warning Survivability System and legacy components of theexisting EW systems on US and FMS aircraft
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Capability planning (technology solution sets, strategy, cost savings, sustainment, etc.) experience in support of the USAF
- Senior: 10 years of experience and a MA/MS degree.
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
Warner Robins AFB, GA
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please feel free to call me at 937.726.3739.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran.