Mangrum Career Solutions
Precision machining and custom automaton company is looking for a strong Program Manager to lead the Project Management team for their growing Custom Automation & Robotics Integration business. The ideal Program Manager will influence and work cross-functionally, demonstrate leadership qualities, exercise high business acumen, and use high level written & verbal communication skills.
The company is a diversified and growing organization with a track record of success and profitability. They wish to expand their presence in new markets that require precision machining, robotics, and custom automation solutions. They are growing through organic and inorganic means.
- This role will lead the project management team with challenging, large, and technically complex projects while also managing projects directly.
- Mentor, coach, and develop the Project Managers team to improve the overall effectiveness of key accountabilities for customer satisfaction, cost, schedule, and scope.
- Serve as the primary point of communication for customers on assigned projects
- Lead and mentor project team through the phase-gate processes.
- Accept and share best practices
- Track and maintain project labor and material budgets, including corrective actions to deliver key project deliverables on time and budget.
- Plan & lead difficult negotiations successfully with customers as needed.
- Use Root Cause Analysis and implement corrective actions when problems are identified.
- Bachelor's degree or 6+ years of relevant experience within the industrial automation sector
- Strong understanding of PMBOK
- Project Management experience leading several large complex projects simultaneously
- Technical or Engineering background
- 3+ years of experience leading other Project Managers
- Strong cross-functional team leadership abilities
- Prior experience leading projects for external customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and MS Project or similar project management software
- Ability to travel to meet with customers as needed
||Manufacturing [ View All Manufacturing Jobs ]
||$120,000 - $140,000
||Toledo, OH USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||11/24/2020 / Viewed 6 times
||Mangrum Career Solutions