Our client is a well-respected and established family owned and operated full service construction firm. For over 25 years they have built and nurtured a reputation for excellence within the commercial construction arena.
They have a diverse portfolio which includes some of the biggest names in the hospitality and multi-family sectors. This company is licensed in 28 states and their primary focus over the past decade has been in and around the largest counties in South Florida and the projects include hospitality, country clubs, resorts, multi-family, commercial and retail construction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews Owners expectations/criteria, coordinates with design team and owner, reviews design documents, identifies key subcontractors, develops bid packages, develops schedules, develops site utilization plan, identifies project staffing requirements, provides value engineering ideas, develops project procedures manual, coordinates and obtains permitting.
- Maintains continuous knowledge of job site expenditures/back charges, analyzes financial ability of subcontractors to perform, prepares revenue projections, manages cash flow, develops and maintains labor cost reports, set up project schedule of values, approves job expenditures, prepares and processes monthly owners requisitions, manages change order process.
- Studies owner contract, develops scopes of work, reviews budgets and scopes with estimating, develops purchasing schedule, establishes schedule of project meetings.
- Complies with contract requirements, coordinates with corporate scheduling, prepares and distributes detailed project schedules, prepares resource loaded schedules, prepare and distributes monthly updates, develops look ahead schedules.
- Administers design coordination of multiple projects/designers, administers document control, administers RFI process, prepares monthly reports, implements and reports MBE program, develops and implements crisis management plan, maintains partnering initiative, maintains project management computer system (CMiC), obtains home office approvals for waivers of policy, conducts project meetings, evaluates and responds to project risks, and provides dispute resolution
- Conducts trade pre-construction meetings, coordinates subs and vendors, coordinates permit inspections, maintains sub relationships, manages safety, manages shop drawing and material expediting processes, manages daily clean up and rental equipment, performs daily job site walks, coordinates specialty inspections, and manages start-up and commissioning of equipment.
- Interacts regularly with owner, participates in client-promoted activities and complies with client needs.
- Obtains certificate of occupancy and other government approvals, submits As-Built drawings, submits operations manuals, completes punch list, coordinates owner move-in and startup, finalizes owner training programs, obtains and delivers warranties and transfer Attic Stock, demobilizes field operations, collects final payments and deposits, closes out subcontracts, submits project history reports, terminates insurance and bond coverage, completes asset transfer, obtains client referral, conducts post project debriefing, archives project records, and administers warranty period services.
You may apply directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 10 to 15 years experience as an Project Manager with a major general contractor
- Strong computer skills are a necessity, including familiarity with construction project management applications, CMiC is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and are required to interface directly with owners representatives, the A/E team, building departments and other team members
- Strong leadership skills are required including, but not limited to coaching, mentoring and the ability to build and maintain motivated teams
- Highly developed project management finance skills are required
- Prior Renovation experience is preferred
- Ground up commercial construction experience is required
||Trades / Labor / Const [ View All Trades / Labor / Const Jobs ]
||$100,000 - $120,000
||Stuart, FL USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||03/21/2018 / Viewed 687 times