- Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years work experience in the field.
- Must have at least a college diploma.
Full time hours at $23.83/hr
||Hospitality / Food / Travel [ View All Hospitality / Food / Travel Jobs ]
||Niagara Falls, ON Canada
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||01/15/2020 / Viewed 77 times