Residential Construction Manager
Our client is a very well-established and successful family owned and operated residential construction firm. For decades, they have worked with Architects and Designers to build many beautiful vacation and retirement homes along the Chesapeake Bay on the quaint and beautiful Eastern Shore including Williamsburg, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Hampton Roads, Bay Creek and the Peninsula.
Their specialties include new home construction, home remodeling, repair, kitchen renovations and remodeling as well as room additions and bathroom remodeling.
They are currently looking for a Construction Manager/Project Manager who is willing and able to wear multiple hats and who has a solid understanding of the entire build process from start to finish. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills coupled with the ability to communicate effectively with clients, architects, trade contractors and employees. A strong desire to ensure client satisfaction while delivering projects within the specified budget and time frame is paramount to this position. Ability to manage multiple projects, use prudent judgment when setting priorities and make sound decisions under pressure is a must.
- 5+ years of residential construction experience with oversight/management of production
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Ability to read and understand Architectural plan sets
- Technical understanding of residential construction codes, sequencing, and best building practices
- Ability to gather information, prepare reports and communicate effectively
- Experience with complex and high end projects
- Demonstrable experience and passion for quality building and client satisfaction
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including scheduling using MS Project
What is in it for you?
You may apply directly via email to email@example.com
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Company paid cell phone and laptop
- Health benefits (50% employer paid)
- Tremendous stability and consistent volume
||Trades / Labor / Const [ View All Trades / Labor / Const Jobs ]
||Norfolk, VA USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||04/04/2018 / Viewed 635 times