- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, bar, cafeteria or other food or beverage service
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
Modify job title
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
- Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
Full time permanent
Wage : $20/hr
How to apply
||Hospitality / Food / Travel [ View All Hospitality / Food / Travel Jobs ]
||Niagara Falls, ON Canada
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||01/15/2020 / Viewed 4 times