Professional Recruiters and Contracting, Inc.
RF/Wireless Embedded Engineer
Our client is seeking an RF Embedded Antenna Wireless Engineer.
This position is a six figure salaried position. You must have at least a Secret Level security clearance
- Perform custom antenna design work involving embeddedsystems.
- Work closely with other RF and mechanical engineersto meet very challenging antenna packaging and performance requirements.
- Perform RF/analog circuit design in support ofantenna systems.
- Develop methods for modifying systems to include newcapabilities.
- Perform schematic capture work in support of PCBdesigns.
- Mentor junior engineers to improve technicalcapabilities.
- Assist in providingdirection for future product development efforts.
- Minimum 5 years ofexperience in antenna design. (Preferably with smaller embeddedantennas.
- Antenna simulationexperience using HFSS or CST.
- Experience withantenna matching networks using ADS.
- Experience in testingantennas in an anechoic chamber and/or mode-stirred chamber.
- Experience with labtest equipment such as network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, signalgenerators.
- Experience with RFcircuit design is desired but not required.
- Experience with analog, RF, and power supply designis considered a plus.
- Minimum overall experience of 10 years (8 years withMasters degree.)
- Bachelor of Science degree (or higher) in electricalengineering, computer engineering, or related field.