DCD Properties, LLC
Sales and Business Development Manager Needed - $100K+/year
A North Carolina-based Real Estate Investors group is seeking sales and business development professionals for expansion of a national Real Estate Investor Development program. We are looking for motivated and proven sales professionals and sales managers to be part of this expansion. We are opening offices and building communities in all 50 states and we are searching for extremely motivated individuals to run their own enterprise as a part of a national organization. We looking for proven performers and trainees.
Candidates with experience in insurance, real estate, direct sales, public speaking, call center management, legal, and medical sales are encouraged to apply. Experience in coaching, mentoring, and team-building is a plus. Applicants with mortgage, banking, financial planning, and accounting backgrounds will be given priority.
Must have a strong interest in real estate investing and wealth creation to be considered. Must be interested in continuous personal development and expect excellence from yourself and your team. Training is available for qualified candidates.
All systems and tools are provided. We provide unlimited leads to our team members.
Compensation includes transactional, leveraged and residual income. Top performers also share in a company bonus pool. Earn from your own production and/or build a team and create 6-figure residual income. Our top performers earn over $200K/yr while above-average performers can earn over $100K/yr.
Send resume for consideration. We respond promptly to qualified candidates. Call 980-292-4222 for more information.You may apply directly via email to email@example.com
- Creating and supporting ad campaigns, both traditional and social media-based, to attract talent, resources, and prospects.
- Contacting and building relationships with our list of potential strategic partners, channel sales, and resellers.
- Attend regular marketing and training events as well as train others.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining lead generation programs.
- Providing phone-based and web-based customer support.
- Reporting results to senior investors and continuously improving your process.
||Sales [ View All Sales Jobs ]
||$100,000 - $120,000, $120,000 - $140,000, $140,000 - $160,000
||Hickory, NC USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||02/08/2017 / Viewed 1019 times
||DCD Properties, LLC
||Freedom Legacy Group, LLC