Sales Trainees are responsible for learning all sales and operational aspects of the business from the ground up. Their primary functions include providing support to outside sales reps by building rapport and maintaining customer relationships, following through on customer POs, and ensuring inventory is stocked as required.
- Actively manage and grow a dedicated sales territory that includes a large, pre-existing customer base
- Understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Generate detailed, professional quotes
- Develop leads and prospect new business opportunities using a variety of sources in order to promote sales growth
- Process orders in a timely manner, and exhibit thorough follow-up.
- Work to continually advance and improve knowledge of product and industry trends
- Manage and maintain appropriate stock levels for the areas program inventory
Benefits of Working with Us
- Competitive base salary,
- Complete insurance coverage medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401k Retirement plan with employer match.
- Generous paid vacation time
As part of our unique development program, our Sales Trainees work in the warehouse for a minimum of 3 months. Working in the warehouse provides valuable experience on how different types of sales, purchasing, and products affect the business. The warehouse experience will impact the decisions our trainees make as they grow into sales, and potentially purchasing and management roles over time. Our hands-on method is essential to develop the knowledge and expertise required to become part of the best trained sales force in the industry. In addition to our on-the-job training, we are proud to offer an exceptional Sales Training Program that was specifically developed for our company.
You may apply directly via email to email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must
- Desire to work in a customer-centric sales role
- Ability to upsell
- Excellent customer service skills and strong telephone presence
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel a plus)
- Sense of urgency
- Positive, proactive and energetic attitude
- Ability to work well independently and to effectively multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
||Sales [ View All Sales Jobs ]
||$30,000 - $40,000
||Wilsonville, OR USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||03/27/2018 / Viewed 660 times