Semi-Local Class A CDL Trcuk Driver (3532)
- $0.62cpm (avg1,750 mpw)
- $26.50 per stop (average 14 stops per week)
- $1,250 minimum gross guaranteed per week for the first 6-weeks (includes3- 4weeks of training) contingent upon the driver working a full work week
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,442
- Average Yearly Gross: $75,000
- Top Earners Annually Gross: $91k
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: 34-hour reset - routes will depart late Sunday or Monday evening
- Start Time: (1900 - 2000) - drivers are unable to select their start time
- Shift: 14 hours
- Home 2 - 3 nights a week in addition to reset
- Driver PTO:Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3 hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week)
- Off Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day!
- Delivering food productson consistent routes to CiCi's Pizza, Rita's Ice Custard, and Orange Leaf Yogurt
- Drivers will complete two routes a week - (each route includes 7 - 11 stops each)
- No Loading:Outbound loadsare preloaded /Third party loads and back hauls will be live loaded
- Uniforms provided and required while on duty.
- Drivers are required to unload product with use of a ramp and two-wheel dolly
- Trailers areequipped withrear ramps and side doors - trailers will not have lift gates
- Loads avg 150 - 250 cases per store weighing 5000lbs - 7000lbs
- Drivers will be required to put all items in their desigated area inside the stores per company policies and procedures.
- Good customer service is a must - drivers will interact with customers, office staff, and warehouse personnel -
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an opportunity to apply.
- Freightliner or International Sleeper
- No Automatics!
- Truck must remain at distribution center in Kennesaw GA during time off.
- Passengers are not permitted.
||Transportation [ View All Transportation Jobs ]
||Kennesaw, GA USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||05/22/2019 / Viewed 76 times
||USA ,Benton , KS 67017 - USA