Infinity Group Recruiting Inc
Senior Budget Analyst - WPAFB, OH
- Provides financial management/comptroller support for theDirectorate. The major areas of support are cost research, cost estimating, earned value management implementation and analysis, schedule networking, program control integration and analysis, and financial analysis on a wide variety of programs.
- Conducts research and provide inputs to program financial management including: budget formulation and management for all phases of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution process; budget and financial analysis; obligation and expenditure forecasting; funds management, funds status, and funds control techniques and/or systems; and accounting and finance systems and/or procedures. Financial analysis with narrative justification may be required for quick turnaround budget exercises. Funds management includes but is not limited to: research and development, procurement, stock funds, Defense Working Capital Fund (DWCF), operations and support funding, unliquidated obligations, baselining, audit, and close-out.
- Performs contract/financial transaction reconciliation and closeout duties. The financial analyst shall assist other financial management personnel with reconciliation and contract closeout support. The contract and financial transaction reconciliation and closeout tasks require the Budget Analyst to easily navigate, interpret, analyze, and manipulate data in multiple accounting systems and databases to include, but are not limited to, Comprehensive Cost and Requirements System (CCaRs), Mechanization of Contract Administration Services (MOCAS), Commanders Resource Integration System (CRIS), Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF), Automated Business Services System (ABSS), General Accounting and Finance System (GAFS), SMART, Defense Travel System (DTS), Shared Data Warehouse (SDW), Electronic Document Access (EDA), Automated Funds Management (AFM) System, Automated Budget Interactive Data Environment System (ABIDES), and FMSuite.
- Establishes and maintains effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and customers.
- Follows policies and procedures as described in corporate manuals and directives.
- Attends work each day during scheduled work hours unless on approved travel or time off.
- Works flexible hours, including occasional overtime.
- Submits monthly status reports and other information as requested.
- Complies with requirements of the contracts Visitor Group Security Agreement (VGSA).
- Prepares CDRL inputs including the Task Orders Monthly Status Report.
QUALIFICATIONS: Aminimum of 10 years of experience and a Masters degree or a minimum of 20 years of experience and a Bachelors degree. A Senior labor categorytypically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently. A Senior labor category may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Must obtain and maintain a government security clearance at the required level.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and other standard (Customer specified) applications.
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid drivers license and proof of insurance.
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com. If you have questions, please feel free to call Alyssa Daniel at 937.815.8474.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.