Professional Recruiters and Contracting, Inc.
Senior Electrical Packaging Engineer
Our client is seeking a Senior Electrical Packaging Engineer
The mission of the Senior electrical packaging engineer is to secure the interest of electrical packing and installation in all projects.
- Support the geometrical architects in defining and safeguard of the global packaging and installation strategies for the platform and all included vehicle projects
- Support the cross functional verification of the electrical installation in trucks.
- Highlight status in project / development to group manager and PM.
- Be member of project group and participate in the project meetings
- Support the vehicle building team by leading the review of specifications to support project vehicles (BOM, variant spec)
- Secure documentation of A,B, and C interfaces
- Conduct CAD reviews to analyze impact of different projects
- Detailed planning of activities in packaging meetings
- Support DCN- parts and CAD modules planning
- Maintain the platform solution and give direct input to the geometrical architects when new projects need an update or exception
- Secure part time plan and deliveries to project builds
- Secure project cost
- Secure the deliveries from the electrical packaging engineers Decide on design solutions according to QDCF in project
Experience and Skills
- Teamwork: Building cooperation among individuals and departments, sharing information and resources, and working to achieve group goals and outcomes
- Communication: Listening effectively, transmitting information accurately and understandably, and actively seeking feedback non-defensively
- Flexibility: Performing a wide range of tasks, responding to changes in direction and priorities, and accepting new challenges, responsibilities and assignments
- Ownership / Accountability: Taking the lead in getting the job done and accepting responsibility for personal actions, costs and results
- Attention to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on
- Problem Solving/Decision Making: Taking a well-ordered approach to solving problems and acting despite obstacles or resistance
- Technical/Functional Expertise: Demonstrate basic knowledge of pertinent technical, business and professional fields
- Leadership: Working with others toward common goals by organizing activities and driving toward results
- 6 to 8 years of automotive experience
- Very good experience in CAD is a must
- Leadership skills
- Virtual development and simulation
- Complete vehicle and truck application knowledge
- Product Knowledge
- Process Knowledge