Novo Group, Inc.
Shamrock Labels Regional Sales Representative
Regional Sales Representative
Shamrock Labels has been a leading innovator in labeling for healthcare and research since its inception in 1969. Composed of the most advanced label materials and adhesives available today, our labels are designed to withstand rigorous testing and handling while communicating proper messaging. Our full-service customer support teams – both in Chicago, Illinois and Orange, California - get the precise label for each of our client’s unique applications. Our experienced teams, inside and out in the field, are committed to total client satisfaction. We have a long history of taking excellent care of our customers. Those aren’t just words. We have a culture of customer care which extends throughout the company. We are here to make the process as simple as possible.
Are you a sales performer with a proven track record of finding and closing new business, in addition to providing clear direction to internal team members who are servicing existing accounts? Do you listen and ask questions with ease, develop strong relationships early, and would describe your selling style as value added? You enjoy selling, whether on the phone or in person, and you set high success goals? If you answered yes, we would like to talk with you about an exciting opportunity! The Regional Sales Representative is responsible for selling Shamrock Labels solutions to new and existing clients with needs through direct sales efforts. The Regional Sales Representative will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including pipeline building, identifying, and qualifying target opportunities, meeting with prospective customers, finalizing and closing orders and following through to revenue. This position based out of corporate offices in western suburbs of Chicago
What Makes This a Great Opportunity
• Highly visible role in a company that is profitable, stable, and growing
• Make a substantial and sustainable impact on the future of the company and the industry
• A true consultative partner working to provide solutions that help our clients with all their labeling needs
• Take control of your own income and career growth within a supportive management environment
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop new accounts through prospecting and cold calling
• Develop sales plans and strategies for new business
• Develop and present to clients demonstrating our product and service offerings
• Manage new customer projects from inception through commercialization
• Manage existing clients to grow business further by recommending new products based on customer pain points
Your success will be measured based on:
• Successful completion of 3-week sales training
• Ability to ramp up quickly learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Shamrock Labels products and offerings
• Start prospecting to include pipeline development and management
• Hit target range of activity that is developed and proven to generate results
Travel: Willing to travel 40 to 50% of the time
Education and Work Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
• 3-5 years of experience selling into the healthcare industry
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
• Prior success selling manufactured consumable products into the healthcare industry
• Strong communication skills, presentation skills and the ability to cultivate “trusted advisor” relationships
• Knowledge and effective use of ERP systems and computer software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Experience working in a highly fluid and ever-changing environment
• Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D
• Expenses and mileage reimbursement
• Short-Term Disability / Long-Term Disability
• Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation, Sick Time), etc.
Preference given to candidate residing commutable distance at this time
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Novo Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and recruitment services provider and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.
For more information, please contact:
||Other [ View All Other Jobs ]
||Chicago, IL USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||06/29/2020 / Viewed 3 times
||Novo Group, Inc.