Our client is a well-respected and established family owned and operated full service construction firm. For over 25 years they have built and nurtured a reputation for excellence within the commercial construction arena.
They have a diverse portfolio which includes some of the biggest names in the hospitality and multi-family sectors. This company is licensed in 28 states and their primary focus over the past decade has been in and around the largest counties in South Florida and the projects include hospitality, country clubs, resorts, multi-family, commercial and retail construction.
The construction superintendent will provide overall on-site administrative and technical management for a wide range of construction projects. The Superintendents that we are looking forMUST HAVEexperience in ground up high-rises and multi-million dollar construction renovations.
- Plans, leads and coordinates subcontractors work activities for a particular project.
- Ensure implementation of safety program that creates a safe and health work environment through the job site and adheres to OSHA safety and record keeping requirements.
- Takes lead on productivity issues and monitors work performance and productivity at company employees and subcontractors to ensure project plans and schedule are followed
- Use current construction management system (CMIC) to perform record-keeping tasks including, composing daily diaries, maintaining project logs and retrieving RFIs, submittal logs and agreements.
- Provide liaison between project management, field engineering, estimating and specialty contractors to ensure construction complies with plans, specifications and company quality standards and that the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Perform additional assignments as directed by superiors or as required for successful project completion.
You may apply directly via email to email@example.com
- Minimum 8 years of commercial construction experience isREQUIRED
- Advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines, scheduling, cost control, quality control and engineering drawings.
- Working knowledge of company computer systems and software necessary.
- Must have comprehensive understanding of safety regulations and the application of loss control measures.
||Trades / Labor / Const [ View All Trades / Labor / Const Jobs ]
||$100,000 - $120,000
||West Palm Beach, FL USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||03/21/2018 / Viewed 614 times