Professional Recruiters and Contracting, Inc.
Our Client is seeking a Systems Engineer. There are 8 openings. This is a six figure salaried position and will require active security clearance.
- Perform functional and system analysis, architecture development, detailed trade studies, and interface definition
- Translate customer requirements into hardware and software requirements and specifications
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements, and allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Cost and Risk and Supportability and Effectiveness analyses for total systems (concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance & disposal)
- Work in a highly dynamic hardware & software development and integration lab
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or other related field.
- Technical principles, theories and concepts of basic RF transmitter, receiver, and antenna design principles
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in airborne electronic warfare domain
- Understanding of technical principles, theories, and concepts of RF propagation, electronic warfare, and digital signal processing
- Familiarity with hardware components including electrical equipment, digital processing hardware (ASIC, CPLD, FPGA), circuit boards, microprocessor systems, computer system architectures, and interfaces
- Understanding of applicable programming and scripting languages for analysis and test (such as MATLAB, Excel/VBA, C/C++, Perl, Python, LabView)
- Experience with source and measurement instruments (i.e. signal generators, spectrum analyzers, real-time spectrum analyzers, vector network analyzers, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers)
- System level understanding of embedded software including firmware, operating systems, drivers, applications, and other computing system software
- MS in Electrical Engineering, or other related field
- Understanding of the Systems Engineering requirements of DoD Directive 5000.01 Defense Acquisition System
- Ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance
This position requires the candidate to haveSECRET security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship. We do not provide sponsorship