Anet Fiber Tech Inc
Telecommunications Line Installers
Anet Fiber Tech Inc., located at 11526 88 Avenue, Delta, BC V4C 3B9, requires
5 Telecommunications Line Installers on a full-time, permanent basis to start asap.
Start date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full-time (40 hrs. /week), Permanent
Work locations: Various locations in BC and Ontario
Education, Experience and Language
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Min. 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
Must be functional in English.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test power equipment and systems for telecommunication, broadcast, micro-electronic systems, networks, and computer software
- Establishes voice and data networks by programming features; establishing interfaces and integrations; following industry standards; activating remote access tools;
- Inspect and test telecommunication transmission lines and cables for transmission characteristics and to locate faults;
- Supervising & commissioning, and operation of electrical and electronic equipment and systems;
- Installation of Torque Arms, Crane Signal Usage, Use of Gin Pole for Tower Erection, Change Out Existing Guyed Tower Members, Alignments Of Guyed Towers without/ without Torque Arms, Torqueing Bolts on Structures, Use of Wire Rope in Rigging/Lifting, Capstan Hoist Use, Miscellaneous Transmission Line/Connector Installation, Coax, Fibre, Rigid Waveguide, Elliptical lines, Testing DTF/ RL/PIM/ BER, Grounding, Microwave install, Alignment, Test, FM, Two Way, Broadcast, Microwave, Cellular, PCS, ILS, MLAT, UHF, VHF, SCADA;
- Set up, operate & analyze the electric assemblies & system and diagnose, test the performance of electrical and electronic components;
- Installation, remove, repair and maintain the aerial cellular telephone/radio equipments and other telecommunication equipments and associated hardware;
- Climb and work aloft on poles, ladders or other support structures
- Test equipment to locate transmission faults, Install trunking systems, circuits and equipment;
- Determine nature, cause and location of trouble;
- Inspect and test trunking systems;
- Splice, join and connect wires;
- Repair or replace defective telephone equipment
Safety equipment/gear, Hard hat, Safety glasses/goggles, Safety harness
Own transportation, Willing to travel for extended periods
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Site Environment
Outdoors, At heights
Organized, Judgement, Flexibility, Reliability
Climb and work aloft on poles, ladders or other support structures
Plz e-mail resume at: Jobs@anetgroup.com
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those who most closely match our requirements would be contacted.
People from all walks of life are encouraged to apply!
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
||Telecommunication [ View All Telecommunication Jobs ]
||Delta, BC Canada
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||05/26/2020 / Viewed 4 times
||Anet Fiber Tech Inc