Infinity Group Recruiting Inc
Test and Evaluation, JR
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Provide Test & Evaluation support to the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) Joint Service Systems Management Program Office (AFLCMC/WNY), Robins AFB, GA
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Test and Evaluation supporting the Joint Service System Management Office (JSSMO) for the Distributed Advanced Global Positioning System Receiver (DAGR). The JSSMO is modernizing the existing DAGR GPS receivers to meet existing DoD and civil mandates and national-level priorities.
- Duties will include executing the test and evaluation program for EGI modernization.
- Will work with senior government personnel on a regular basis, and will frequently be called on to provide technical briefings and lead large meetings.
- Will also serve as a senior technical advisor to government personnel.
- Responsible for providing technical management support services related to test planning to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of this new M-Code capability for all of DoD. Services include some or all of the following:
- Test & Evaluation planning, requirements verification/validation , and statement of work task development
- Bid and proposal review/analysis
- Post award contracts administration of the test and evaluation aspects of the EGI modernization program
- Other related services associated with development and fielding of EGI M-Code.
- Bachelors degree
- Junior: At least 5 years related experience.
- Experience with defense acquisition management processes as contained in the DoD 5000 series directives
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbally
- Clear understanding of the OSD and USAF Acquisition organization
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Approx.10% travel required
- Level I DAWIA Certification (T&E or SPRDE)
- Embedded GPS systems and platform testing experience
- Electronics/ software experience / background
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com. If you have questions, please feel free to call me at 937.726.3739.
- This position will be assigned at government offices at Robins AFB, GA.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran.